The Northwest Hispanic Chamber of Commerce’s mission seeks to empower Hispanic businesses and those interested in the Hispanic market, through Promotion, Education, Advocacy and community Collaboration (PEAC).
NWHCC offers General Membership levels, they are designed to give members:
• Promotional opportunities to expand brand awareness
• Access to networking and referrals to reach your business goals
• Increased opportunities for participation in your community.
Business Development Opportunities• Seminars & Workshops
• Free E-blasts per membership period
Marketing/Networking Opportunities• Business-to-business referrals and discounts from other NWHCC members and corporate partners
• Post event/hiring listings/promotions on NWHCC website
• Host NWHCC events at your location
Hosting priority opportunities
Members have priority to host an event in collaboration with the NWHCC. These are great promotional and marketing opportunities for your business.
Events and Education
Business Education and Workshops: Members have an opportunity to learn how to grow their business.
Getting stronger with our chamber!
Get a discount